Thursday, June 13, 2013

The worlds best hamburgers

I would have to say I make a mean hamburger!! When I was a little kid I remember watching my grandma cooking hamburgers. She would patty out her burger in her hand add salt and pepper and squish it all back together and patty it out again. Then she would put salt in the bottom of her frying pan and put the patties on it.

I really like grilled hamburgers, but fried are hard to beat!! I buy reduces hamburger from a local store so I like to get the 93% lean. It has a really good taste! And of course I put onion and garlic powder on all my burgers.



#1  Blue cheese and beacon burger. I melt blue cheese on top add a couple of slices of bacon. Don't forget the onion, tomatoes, pickles, mustard and mayo. It is really good!!

#2  Green chile and avocado burger. If you have fresh green chilies use them. If not canned will work just fine. Mash an avocado up with a little mayo. Beacon is good too, but it stands well on its own! I like all the vegies on this one too.

#3  Mushroom burger is a winner too. I buy mushrooms from a local store. It I go in the evenings I can almost always get them half off. I saute the mushrooms and just sprinkle a little salt on them. I usually have to make a little more than I think I will need because I like to sample them as I go. This one is also good with bacon. Lets just admit it, most things are better with bacon!! :) I like all the veggies on this one too!

#4  Just an old school cheese burger. I like mild cheddar.

#5  Ranchero burger: This is a Jason original. If you like it great, if not oh well. Make some home made salsa. take your pound of salsa and kneed your salsa into it. Patty it out and fry or bar b que it. Eat it how ever you like your hamburger. If it doesn't sound too good, but you still want to try it just remember everything tastes better with bacon.


They aren't ordered in any special order. They are all awesome! The secret ingredient is, yep you guessed it onion and garlic powder and bacon! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment