Saturday, June 15, 2013

Banana milk shake

This is something you will like!! Most stores at some point will wave the way over ripe bananas practically free. Food City in AZ would sell a whole banana box full for $5. Peel the bananas and freeze them in Ziploc bags. Now you are ready to make your self a milk shake when ever you want. The first thing you do is break off 2-3 bananas and put them in the blender. Fill the blender up with milk. Add some sugar or what ever kind of sweetener you use and some vanilla. I like to add pecans but my kids aren't fans. blend it up and enjoy.


 

2 comments:

  1. Pecans sound decadent! I'm going to have to try that next time. I made a shake the other night with just frozen bananas and blueberries, and a little crystal light which I always use to sweeten them. It was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds yummy!! Pecans make everything better!! :)

    ReplyDelete