Saturday, June 15, 2013

Paul's stuffed green chilies

My dad's stuffed green chilies are something you have got to try!! If you can buy fresh green chilies roast them on your bbq grill or in your oven on broil. Put them in a bag while they are hot and the peal will come off easier. If you cant find them use canned while green chilies. They aren't quite as good, but Ill bet you will still like them!! Once they are pealed stuff them with made from scratch mashed potatoes. Line them side by side in a casserole dish and cover the top with grated cheese. I haven't made any in a while. I think I will pick up some green chilies the next time I'm at the store. They are that good!!


20 to 30 green chilies roasted and pealed
Your yummiest mashed potatoes
Grated cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment